Just 16km East of Bundaberg, Coral Cove Golf Resort is one of Queensland’s best kept secrets. A golfer’s paradise set beside the Pacific Ocean amongst a pristine 18 hole international Golf Course.
The ocean-side villas and condos are perfect for that weekend retreat, golfer’s getaway or family adventure featuring:
- Spa Bath;
- Private patio with ocean or garden views;
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and stove;
Should they be able to resist the temptation of the numerous neighbouring attractions, guests will be delighted to find a range of resort facilities available such as:
- Tennis Courts,
- BBQ areas;
- Golf Course,
- Coastal walk,
Things To Do
- 20 minutes’ drive from the Turtle Coloney Mon Repos Beach and the popular Bundaberg Rum Distillery.
- Guests can play a game of tennis, enjoy a swim in the pool or enjoy a casual meal in the barbecue area.
- The resort also offers a children’s playground and golfers can enjoy a round on the 18 hole championship golf course.
- Bring your boat as there is ample adjacent parking for trailers and enjoy a trip out to the reef.
- Coral Cove is home to some of Australia’s best scuba and snorkelling spots.
Mid-week Special $300
Private Villa, 18 holes, cart hire and breakfast for 2 people
Overnight accommodation in one of our
self-contained private villas
Breakfast for two people
18 holes of golf with a motorised cart
$300 Mid Week, Twin Share
$340 Weekends, Twin Share
For more info please call +61 7 4159 3333